APS : Thursday, 05 May 2022
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Thursday had a telephone communication with his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, during which he reiterated his congratulations for his re-election as
president of the French Republic, the presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune had a telephone call today with the president of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron during which he reiterated his congratulations to him for his re-election as president of the French Republic,” the statement said.
“For his part, the French President thanked the president of the Republic for his kind attention and noble sentiments.”
The phone call was an opportunity for the two leaders to “discuss the bilateral relations and the ways to develop them in various areas, in the best interests of the two peoples, as well as regional and international issues of common interest,” the statement said.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia