APS : Tuesday, 22 February 2022
DOHA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held Tuesday, in Doha, discussions with Iranian President Ebrahim Raissi.
The talks were held on the sidelines of the participation of the two heads of State in the 6th Summit of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF), held Tuesday in Doha.
The Iranian-Algerian relations were discussed during this meeting which was held in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra and Algeria’s ambassador to Qatar Mustapha Boutoura.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo