APS : Sunday, 20 November 2022
DOHA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune arrived Saturday evening in Doha to attend the opening ceremony of the World Football Cup 2022, scheduled for Sunday.
President Tebboune was welcomed, upon his arrival in Doha, by His Highness Sheikh Abdullah Bin Hamad al-Thani, Deputy Emir of the State of Qatar.
President Tebboune’s visit to Doha to attend the opening ceremony of the World Football Cup 2022 comes at the invitation of his brother, His Highness Sheikh Bin Hamad al-Thani, Emir of the brotherly State of Qatar.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart