APS : Thursday, 02 March 2023
BAKU-The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune said in an address at the Summit-Level Meeting of the Contact Group of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) on the post-Covid-19 recovery, held Thursday in
Baku (Azerbaijan), that Algeria had helped to lend a hand to brotherly and friendly countries affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
In his speech read on his behalf by the Prime Minister, Aimene Benabderrahmane, the President of the Republic said that Algeria “has not ceased to lend a hand to brotherly countries and friends affected by the effects of the health crisis caused by the pandemic Covid-19, and to advocate the establishment of the principle of equal access to vaccines, especially for developing countries.”
Since the beginning of the health crisis related to Covid-19, Algeria “has advocated the establishment of the principle of equal access to vaccines, especially for developing countries, regardless of their level of economic and technological development, to enable them to enjoy their right to adequate and essential healthcare and achieve sustainable development goals (SDGs),” he said.
In addition to the financial contribution to the United Nations COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund, Algeria “called on international financial institutions to loosen the stranglehold on developing countries and adopt a series of initiatives that provide to support their national post Covid-19 policies.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée