APS : Tuesday, 18 October 2016
NIAMEY (NIGER) – President of Niger Mahamadou Issoufou on Tuesday has received Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel, who is on a working visit to Niger.
Messahel has handed over a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to his Nigerian counterpart on the excellent relations between the two countries and the shared willingness to deepen and broaden cooperation between the two countries.
Messahel also offered his condolences to the Nigerien people following the “barbaric terrorist” attack last week in the region of Tizali, west of Niger, and the attack on the prison of Koutou Kale.
The audience was an opportunity for the minister to reaffirm Algeria’s support to Niamey and to express satisfaction at the achievements made by the Nigerian government in the fight against terrorism.
Messahel started Monday a working visit to Niger. During his visit, the minister will hold discussions with Niger’s senior officials on issues of common interest.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار