President Ghali hails Algeria's unwavering support to Sahrawi people's struggle
APS : Sunday, 14 January 2018
ALGIERS- Sahrawi President Brahim Ghali has expressed deep gratitude to Algeria for its unwavering support to the struggle of Sahrawi people for their self-determination and hailed the efforts of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika
for the restoration of peace around the world, said Sunday the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) in a statement.
President Ghali, who received Saturday the chairperson of the Lower House’s Committee on Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and National Community Abroad, Abdelhamid Si Affif, and the delegation accompanying him to the Sahrawi refugee camps, “expressed his deep gratitude to Algeria for its unfailing support to Sahrawi people’s struggle for their self-determination and independence,” said the statement.
Ghali also expressed deep gratitude to President Abdelaziz Bouteflika for his efforts for the restoration of peace around the world and the defence of oppressed peoples’ rights.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée