APS : Sunday, 14 January 2018
ALGIERS- Sahrawi President Brahim Ghali has expressed deep gratitude to Algeria for its unwavering support to the struggle of Sahrawi people for their self-determination and hailed the efforts of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika
for the restoration of peace around the world, said Sunday the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) in a statement.
President Ghali, who received Saturday the chairperson of the Lower House’s Committee on Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and National Community Abroad, Abdelhamid Si Affif, and the delegation accompanying him to the Sahrawi refugee camps, “expressed his deep gratitude to Algeria for its unfailing support to Sahrawi people’s struggle for their self-determination and independence,” said the statement.
Ghali also expressed deep gratitude to President Abdelaziz Bouteflika for his efforts for the restoration of peace around the world and the defence of oppressed peoples’ rights.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied