APS : Sunday, 14 January 2018
ALGIERS- Sahrawi President Brahim Ghali has expressed deep gratitude to Algeria for its unwavering support to the struggle of Sahrawi people for their self-determination and hailed the efforts of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika
for the restoration of peace around the world, said Sunday the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) in a statement.
President Ghali, who received Saturday the chairperson of the Lower House’s Committee on Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and National Community Abroad, Abdelhamid Si Affif, and the delegation accompanying him to the Sahrawi refugee camps, “expressed his deep gratitude to Algeria for its unfailing support to Sahrawi people’s struggle for their self-determination and independence,” said the statement.
Ghali also expressed deep gratitude to President Abdelaziz Bouteflika for his efforts for the restoration of peace around the world and the defence of oppressed peoples’ rights.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony