APS : Sunday, 14 January 2018
ALGIERS- Sahrawi President Brahim Ghali has expressed deep gratitude to Algeria for its unwavering support to the struggle of Sahrawi people for their self-determination and hailed the efforts of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika
for the restoration of peace around the world, said Sunday the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) in a statement.
President Ghali, who received Saturday the chairperson of the Lower House’s Committee on Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and National Community Abroad, Abdelhamid Si Affif, and the delegation accompanying him to the Sahrawi refugee camps, “expressed his deep gratitude to Algeria for its unfailing support to Sahrawi people’s struggle for their self-determination and independence,” said the statement.
Ghali also expressed deep gratitude to President Abdelaziz Bouteflika for his efforts for the restoration of peace around the world and the defence of oppressed peoples’ rights.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine