The president of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, on Monday held talks with his Iranian counterpart, Ebrahim Raisi, in the headquarters of the United Nations in New-York.
The meeting was attended by the minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, and Algeria’s permanent representative to the United Nations, Amar Bendjama.
The president of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, arrived in New York, the United States, on Saturday to take part in the works of the 78th ordinary session of the UN General Assembly.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya