APS : Saturday, 23 July 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, on Saturday voiced the condemnation by Algeria of the attack occurred Friday night in a shopping center in Munich.
In a message sent to Chancellor Angela Merkel, he also expressed solidarity with Germany in this tragic circumstance.
“It’s with deep dismay, that I learned the attack that was committed last night in a shopping center in Munich, leaving many dead and wounded,” wrote President Bouteflika in his message.
“In these tragic circumstances, I would like to express on behalf of the Algerian people, its government and in my own name, our sincere condolences to you, the German people and the families of victims, and also assure you of the solidarity of Algeria with Germany,” stressed the Head of the State.
“Algeria, which strongly condemns this barbaric act, reiterates support for your country in the fight against terrorism and reiterates its full readiness to combine efforts with the international community against this scourge that threatens the peace and stability in the world,” said the president.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation