APS : Wednesday, 09 March 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika strongly condemned the terrorist attack in the Tunisian city of Ben Guerdane, and expressed the support and the full solidarity of Algeria with Tunisia, at a difficult juncture.
“I learned with dismay and indignation the news of the despicable terrorist attack which targeted the town of Ben Guerdane, killing several innocent victims among innocent citizens and security forces,” wrote President Bouteflika in a message addressed to his Tunisian counterpart Beji Caid Essebsi.
“In this painful circumstance, I offer to you in the name of the Algerian people and government and in my name my sincere condolences and my deep compassion, begging Almighty God to welcome the victims among the Martyrs in His Vast Paradise and endow their families with patience,” underlined the president of the Republic who wished a “rapid recovery for the injured.”
“While reaffirming our condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and aspects, and our commitment to fight against this scourge, we reiterate the support and the full solidarity of Algeria with the Tunisian Government and people in this painful trial,” added President Bouteflika.
“I also call the regional and international actors to strengthen their cooperation and to unite their efforts to eradicate this scourge that threatens the security and stability in our region and in the world”, concluded the President.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya