President Bouteflika signs five decrees ratifying cooperation agreements with many countries
APS : THURSDAY 02 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- The President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika signed, in conformity with the article 91-9 of the Constitution, presidential decrees ratifying an agreement,
a protocol and cooperation agreements with several countries said Thursday, the presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
The first presidential decree concerns the ratification of the protocol between Algeria and China, relating to the sending of a mission of Chinese experts to Algeria for the completion of the second phase of the project relating to “the improvement of saline agricultural lands in Algeria,” signed on 15 September 2016.
The second presidential decree is about the ratification of the agreement between the Algerian government and that of Tajikistan on the mutual promotion and protection of investments, signed in Algiers on 11 March 2008.
The three other presidential decrees concern two agreements and a memorandum of understanfing between Algeria and Ethiopia.
The first convention relates to the field of vocational and technical training, signed in Algiers on 15 March 2015, while the second is about animal health, signed in Algiers on 15 March 2015.
The Algerian-Ethiopian memorandum of understanding relates to sports, and was signed in Addis Ababa on 26 January 2014.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée