President Bouteflika signs five decrees ratifying agreements, MoUs
APS : Sunday, 25 February 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has signed, Sunday in Algiers, five decrees ratifying agreements, convention and memorandums of understanding between Algeria and several countries,
in accordance with the Article 91-9 of the Constitution, said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
The first decree is about the ratification of the African Telecommunications Union (ATU) Convention and Constitution, signed in Cape Town on December 1999 and revised in Harare in 2014, said the communiqué.
The second decree concerns the agreement on cooperation between the customs administrations of Algeria and the United States, signed in Algiers on 2 December 2010.
The third decree ratifies a memorandum of understanding on consumer protection and control of products and services between Algeria and Saudi Arabia, signed in Riyadh on 15 November 2016, said the communiqué.
The fourth decree is about the cooperation agreement on plant protection and plant quarantine between Algeria and Mali, signed in Bamako on 3 November 2016.
The last decree concerns the agreement on judicial cooperation in criminal matters between Algeria and France, signed in Paris on 5 October 2016, concluded the Presidency’s communiqué.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée