APS : Wednesday, 28 December 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has signed Wednesday in Algiers the Finance Act 2017.
The Head of State inked the Finance Act 2017 at the Presidency of the Republic, in presence of top state officials and members of the Government.
Based on a reference price of US$50 a barrel of oil, the Finance Act 2017 provides for capital budget of DZD2,291.3 billion, including DZD1,620.4 billion for investment expenditure and DZD670.9 billion for operations on capital account.
The Finance Act also provides for DZD4,591.8 billion for operating budget.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region