APS : Wednesday, 28 December 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has signed Wednesday in Algiers the Finance Act 2017.
The Head of State inked the Finance Act 2017 at the Presidency of the Republic, in presence of top state officials and members of the Government.
Based on a reference price of US$50 a barrel of oil, the Finance Act 2017 provides for capital budget of DZD2,291.3 billion, including DZD1,620.4 billion for investment expenditure and DZD670.9 billion for operations on capital account.
The Finance Act also provides for DZD4,591.8 billion for operating budget.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president