President Bouteflika reiterates willingness to work to further consolidate Algerian-French cooperation
APS : Friday, 14 July 2017
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika reiterated his full willingness to work with French President Emmanuel Macron to further strengthen the cooperation between Algeria and France and to live
it up to the human dimension and exceptional partnership that the two countries have decided to build together.
“At a time when your country celebrates its National Day, it is particularly a pleasure for me to extend, on behalf of the Algerian people and their government as well as on my own behalf, our warm and heartfelt congratulations in addition to my most sincere wishes of progress and well-being for the French people, and health and success to you in your noble mission,” wrote President Bouteflika in a message sent to his French counterpart on the occasion of his country’s National Day.
“I am also pleased, on this happy occasion, to reiterate my full and determined willingness to work, with you, to further strengthen the cooperation between our both countries and to live it up to the singular human dimension of our ties as well as the exceptional partnership that the two countries have decided to build together,” underlined the Head of State.
“I am convinced that this partnership of exception between our two countries will progress towards a fruitful exemplarity in the reconciliation of memories, around a strengthened friendship and a successful co-development in the mutual interest of our two peoples,” added President of the Republic.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée