APS : Tuesday, 30 January 2018
ALGIERS- The president of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika received Tuesday, in Algiers, the Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Nikolaï Patrushev, who is on a visit to Algeria.
The audience took place in the presence of the Deputy Minister for National Defence, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaid Salah, and the minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel.
Patrushev started Tuesday, his two-day visit to Algeria, leading a large delegation made up of senior officials representing various Russian institutions.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea