APS : Tuesday, 10 January 2017
ALGIERS – President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika has received Tuesday in Algiers First Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Interior and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Muhammad bin Nayef bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
The audience took place in the presence of State minister, Special Adviser to the President of the Republic Tayeb Belaïz and Minister for Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region