APS : Saturday, 03 October 2015
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika received Saturday in Algiers the French Minister of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy Segolene Royal, who is on an official visit to Algeria.
The audience took place in the presence of Minister of Industry and Mines Abdesselam Bouchouareb, Minister of Water Resources and Environment Abdelouahab Nouri, Minister of Energy Salah Khebri and Minister Youcef Yousfi, the adviser at President of the Republic for Energy Issues.
The French minister arrived in Algiers on Friday, for a two-day visit as part of the preparation for the international conference on climate change (COP 21), to be held next December in Paris.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار