APS : Saturday, 03 October 2015
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika received Saturday in Algiers the French Minister of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy Segolene Royal, who is on an official visit to Algeria.
The audience took place in the presence of Minister of Industry and Mines Abdesselam Bouchouareb, Minister of Water Resources and Environment Abdelouahab Nouri, Minister of Energy Salah Khebri and Minister Youcef Yousfi, the adviser at President of the Republic for Energy Issues.
The French minister arrived in Algiers on Friday, for a two-day visit as part of the preparation for the international conference on climate change (COP 21), to be held next December in Paris.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister