APS : Wednesday, 04 May 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has received, Wednesday in Algiers, the Algerian diplomat and former Foreign Affairs minister, Lakhdar Brahimi.
In a statement to the press at the end of the audience, Brahimi said that it was an opportunity for him to discuss with the Head of State the situation in the country and regional issues.
“I would like to thank President Bouteflika for receiving, from time to time. The audience was an opportunity for me to discuss with him and listen to his views and analyses on all issues relating to Algeria as well as on the situation in the region,” said Brahimi.
- (Français) Communiqué du Conseil des ministres
- Algeria-Saudi Arabia parliamentary friendship and fraternity group set up
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand