President Bouteflika reaffirms his willingness to strengthen cooperation relations between Algeria, Tunisia
APS : Saturday, 14 January 2017
ALGIERS- The President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika reaffirmed his firm willingness to strengthen
cooperation and partnership relations between Algeria and Tunisia, in a congratulatory message addressed to his Tunisian counterpart Bedjii Kaid Essebsi on the occasion of the celebration of the 6th anniversary of the celebration of the revolution of his country’s youth.
“I am pleased to address to you, at a time when the Tunisian brotherly people celebrates the 6th anniversary of the celebration of the revolution and the youth, on behalf of the Algerian people and government and on my own behalf, our warm congratulations and our best wishes for health and well-being,” wrote President Bouteflika in his message.
“On this occasion, I would like to reaffirm our firm willingness to strengthen the fraternal and solidarity ties existing between our two brotherly people and to strengthen cooperation and partnership relations between our two countries in order to achieve our bilateral and North African goals within the framework of the aspirations of the peoples of our region for peace, security and stability,” underlined the Head Of State.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles