APS : Monday, 01 January 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika sent a greetings message to President of the State of Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas,
also chairman of the Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), on the occasion of the 53rd anniversary of the outbreak of January 1st Revolution.
The Head of the State reaffirmed Algeria’s support to the Palestinian cause and its solidarity with the Palestinian people and leaders.
“In the moment when the Palestinian people are celebrating the 63rd anniversary of the outbreak of 1st January Glorious Revolution, it pleases me to express to you, on behalf of the Algerian people and government and on my own behalf our best wishes, praying Almighty God to grant you health and force to achieve the aspirations of your people to freedom and independence,” wrote President Bouteflika in his message.
“I take this opportunity to hail your constant efforts as well as the courage of the Palestinian people to overcome the challenges and defend its sacred places and national rights,” added the Head of the State.
President Bouteflika has reaffirmed “Algeria’s support to the Palestinian cause as well as its solidarity with the Palestinian people and its leaders, under the recovery of the legitimate rights and the establishment of Palestinian independent State with al-Quds as capital,” concluded President Bouteflika.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization