APS : MONDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2018
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Monday had a telephone conversation with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, announced the Presidency of the Republic.
“Today, his Excellency President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika had a telephone conversation with President of the Republic of France Emmanuel Macron,” said the source.
The conversation “allowed both Heads of State share their analysis on the situation in Mali and Libya.”
“They also discussed the means to further enhance Algeria-France cooperation following the Summit that brought together the Algerian and French presidents in Algiers in last December,” concluded the source.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization