APS : MONDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2018
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Monday had a telephone conversation with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, announced the Presidency of the Republic.
“Today, his Excellency President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika had a telephone conversation with President of the Republic of France Emmanuel Macron,” said the source.
The conversation “allowed both Heads of State share their analysis on the situation in Mali and Libya.”
“They also discussed the means to further enhance Algeria-France cooperation following the Summit that brought together the Algerian and French presidents in Algiers in last December,” concluded the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum