APS : Wednesday, 07 October 2015
ALGIERS-President Abdelaziz Bouteflika inked a presidential decree ratifying the Maritime Labour Convention, the Presidency of the Republic announced Wednesday in a statement.
“Pursuant to article 77-11 of the Constitution, President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika signed a presidential decree ratifying the Maritime Labour Convention, adopted by the General Conference of the International Labour Organization in its eighty-fourth session in Geneva on 23 February 2006,” said the source.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation