APS : Wednesday, 07 October 2015
ALGIERS-President Abdelaziz Bouteflika inked a presidential decree ratifying the Maritime Labour Convention, the Presidency of the Republic announced Wednesday in a statement.
“Pursuant to article 77-11 of the Constitution, President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika signed a presidential decree ratifying the Maritime Labour Convention, adopted by the General Conference of the International Labour Organization in its eighty-fourth session in Geneva on 23 February 2006,” said the source.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president