APS : Wednesday, 07 October 2015
ALGIERS-President Abdelaziz Bouteflika inked a presidential decree ratifying the Maritime Labour Convention, the Presidency of the Republic announced Wednesday in a statement.
“Pursuant to article 77-11 of the Constitution, President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika signed a presidential decree ratifying the Maritime Labour Convention, adopted by the General Conference of the International Labour Organization in its eighty-fourth session in Geneva on 23 February 2006,” said the source.
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart