APS : Wednesday, 07 October 2015
ALGIERS-President Abdelaziz Bouteflika inked a presidential decree ratifying the Maritime Labour Convention, the Presidency of the Republic announced Wednesday in a statement.
“Pursuant to article 77-11 of the Constitution, President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika signed a presidential decree ratifying the Maritime Labour Convention, adopted by the General Conference of the International Labour Organization in its eighty-fourth session in Geneva on 23 February 2006,” said the source.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister