APS : Saturday, 23 February 2019
ALGIERS)- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has signed five presidential decrees on ratification of cooperation agreements, convention and memorandum of understanding (MoU) with several countries,
in line with Article 91-9 of the Constitution, the presidency of the Republic said Saturday in a statement.
The head of State signed a convention on judicial cooperation in criminal affairs between Algeria and Russia, signed in Algiers on 10 October 2017.
He also signed an agreement between the Algerian government and Mali’s in veterinary health, signed in Bamako on 3 November 2016.
The other presidential decrees signed by President Bouteflika also include a ratification of a technical cooperation on water resources between Algeria and Mali, signed in Bamako on 3 November 2016.
They also include a decree ratifying the cooperation agreement on geological and mining research between the Algerian government and Mali’s, signed in Bamako on 3 November 2016.
The president of the Republic signed, in addition, a decree ratifying the memorandum of understanding (MoU) between Algeria and Namibia on reciprocal visa waiver for diplomatic and official passport holders, signed in Algiers on 24 October 2017.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied