APS : Wednesday 24 February 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has been honoured Wednesday in Algiers by the Organization of African Trade Union Unity (OATUU),
which has awarded him the “Peace Prize” for his national reconciliation policy.
The Secretary General of the OATUU, who is in Algeria as part of the 60th anniversary of the creation of the General Union of Algerian Workers (UGTA) and the 45thanniversary of the nationalization of hydrocarbons was received by the head of State, to whom he handed over a prize.
For his part, UGTA’s Secretary General Abdelmadjid Sidi-Said handed over to the Head of State an UGTA honorary membership card and a special motion in which UGTA leadership and all Algerian workers welcome all the decisions made by the Head of State to build a national productive and competitive economy.
In the motion, the General Union of Algerian Workers greets President Bouteflika’s efforts to promote social dialogue, protect Algerian workers’ rights and preserve their purchasing power.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار