APS : Sunday, 26 February 2017
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika was honoured Sunday by South-North Mediterranean Dialogue Foundation and the Algerian Network for the South-North Dialogue, in recognition of his commitment to the Euro-Mediterranean Dialogue.
The two Euro-Mediterranean foundations handed over the award to Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel, in a ceremony held on the occasion of the celebration of the 11th anniversary marking the Dialogue Day, at the Civil Society Academy headquarters in Algiers.
In this respect, Messahel said he was honoured to receive, on behalf of President Bouteflika, the distinction awarded to the president of the Republic, a “man of peace and dialogue.”
The distinction has been awarded to President Bouteflika for his “efforts and commitment to the promotion of dialogue in the region and the world,” the chairwoman of the Algerian Network for the South-North Dialogue, Yasmina Taya, told APS.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار