President Bouteflika hails Algerian women’s role in history of country
APS : Friday, 21 October 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika hailed Friday the role of the Algerian women in the past, present and future of Algeria.
In a message on the eve of the celebration of the National Press Day, the Head of State affirmed that “it was my honour to accept that the President of the Republic’s Prize for the Professional Journalist has a theme “Algerian women, basis of economic and social development.”
“Why not to accept, knowing that the national press body is predominantly made up of female journalists? Why not to accept, given also that the Algerian women have made the history of Algeria, its present and its future?” added President Bouteflika.
The Head of State seized this opportunity “to pay tribute to our mujaheedat (female war veterans) and martyrs who had greatly contributed to the glorious revolution of November.”
“In Algeria of independence, Women have marked their presence and shown their efficiency in all the fields. They have shown their resistance each time Algeria was confronted to ordeals and difficulties,” added President Bouteflika.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia