APS : Sunday, 17 July 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Sunday has expressed Algeria’s condemnation of the coup attempt in Turkey and its solidarity and support to the country, in a message to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
“My country cannot but condemn the coup attempt, which is violating the constitutional order and posing serious threat to peace and stability of your great country as well as in the region and around the world,” said President Bouteflika in his message.
“It is with great relief that I have learned of the happy ending of the security crisis in your country, owing to the mobilization of Turkish people in support for their president,” said the Head of State.
“On this difficult ordeal, I would like to offer you my deepest condolences for the loss of men and women who gave their lives to defend democracy and the institutions of the Republic,” he added.
The President of the Republic also expressed Algeria’s solidarity and support to the Turkish people, their government and president.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification