APS : Tuesday, 17 April 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has sent a message of congratulations to his Syrian counterpart, Bashar Al-Assad for the 72ndanniversary of his country’s independence,
in which he stressed the interest he attaches to the consolidation of the bonds of fraternity between the two countries and the strengthening of bilateral cooperation in all fields.
“I am pleased, as our Syrian brother people celebrate the 72nd anniversary of their country’s independence, to convey, in the name of the Algerian people and government, and in my own name, my warm congratulations and best wishes of good health and happiness to you, and restoration of peace, security and pursuit of development to our brother country,” President of the Republic said in his message.
“I seized this opportunity to express the interest we attach to the development of fraternal relations and boosting of bilateral cooperation in all areas, in the best interest of our two brother peoples,” President Bouteflika stressed.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart