APS : TUESDAY 26 SEPTEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika sent a message of congratulations to the German Chancellor Angela Merkel, on the occasion of the victory of her political party in the last legislative elections,
in which he invited her to pay an official visit to Algeria.
“It is with real pleasure that I learnt about the victory of your political party in the last German legislative elections, which fortunately paves the way to your renewal of your term in office as chancellor of your friendly country,” wrote President Bouteflika in his message.
“On behalf of the Algerian people and government and on my own behalf, I express our warm congratulations for this brilliant success. This success which is yours is a fair gratitude by the German people for the praiseworthy efforts that you have invested and laudable results that you have achieved for the development of your country,” added the Head of State.
“In order to achieve together these promising prospects for the Algerian-German friendship and cooperation and to continue with you the fruitful dialogue that we have already established, that I have the great pleasure to invite you to pay an official visit to Algeria at a date that we will agree on through diplomatic means,” said the Head of State.
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères