APS : Wednesday, 04 April 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Wednesday has conducted a partial cabinet reshuffle, replacing the ministers of Youth and Sports, Trade, Tourism and Craft Industry,
and Relations with Parliament, said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
In accordance with the provisions of article 93 of the Constitution, and after consultation with the Prime Minister, His Excellency, President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has reshuffled today the Government.
As a result, the Head of State has appointed:
– Mohamed Hattab, minister of Youth and Sports, to replace El-Hadi Ould Ali, assigned new duties,
-Said Djellab, minister of Trade, to replace Mohamed Benmeradi, assigned new duties,
– M. Abdelkader Benmessaoud, minister of Tourism and Craft Industry, assigned new duties,
– M. Mahdjoub Bedda, minister of Relations with Parliament, to replace Tahar Khaoua, assigned new duties,” said teh Presidency’s communiqué.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne