APS : Wednesday, 04 April 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Wednesday has conducted a partial cabinet reshuffle, replacing the ministers of Youth and Sports, Trade, Tourism and Craft Industry,
and Relations with Parliament, said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
In accordance with the provisions of article 93 of the Constitution, and after consultation with the Prime Minister, His Excellency, President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has reshuffled today the Government.
As a result, the Head of State has appointed:
– Mohamed Hattab, minister of Youth and Sports, to replace El-Hadi Ould Ali, assigned new duties,
-Said Djellab, minister of Trade, to replace Mohamed Benmeradi, assigned new duties,
– M. Abdelkader Benmessaoud, minister of Tourism and Craft Industry, assigned new duties,
– M. Mahdjoub Bedda, minister of Relations with Parliament, to replace Tahar Khaoua, assigned new duties,” said teh Presidency’s communiqué.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum