APS : Tuesday, 15 March 2016
TUNIS- The works of the 2nd Algerian-Tunisian joint cooperation committee in the field of post and communication and information technologies (ICTs) culminated Monday in Tunis in the inking of the minutes of this meeting, aimed at strengthening the bilateral relations in this sector.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum