APS : Tuesday, 15 March 2016
TUNIS- The works of the 2nd Algerian-Tunisian joint cooperation committee in the field of post and communication and information technologies (ICTs) culminated Monday in Tunis in the inking of the minutes of this meeting, aimed at strengthening the bilateral relations in this sector.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart