Saturday, 25 November 2017
ALGIERS-Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski on Saturday started a two-day official visit to Algeria at the invitation of his Algerian counterpart Abdelkader Messahel.
Waszczykowski was welcomed upon his arrival in to Houari Boumediene International Airport by his Messahel.
This visit “is an important step in the revival of bilateral relations between Algeria and Poland, and will culminate in the installation of a joint economic, trade, scientific and technical cooperation committee,” said the Foreign Ministry communiqué.
After installing the committee, which has multisectoral prerogatives and includes periodic monitoring and evaluation mechanisms, the two countries intend to promote bilateral cooperation and take advantage of the complementary comparative advantages of their economies,” said the ministry.
According to the ministry, “Messahel and his Polish counterpart will assess bilateral relations and prospects of their development.”
They will also discuss “regional and international issues of common interest.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization