APS : Wednesday, 20 February 2019
ALGIERS- A delegation of the Parliament’s two chambers will partake, from Thursday in Vienna (Austria), in the winter session of the 18th Parliamentary Assembly of the Organization
for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), announced Wednesday the Council of the Nation in a communiqué.
The agenda for this two-day session will focus on the Standing Committee’ s meetings, the General Committees’ Joint Meeting as well as the three General Committees.
The meeting’s participants will discuss issues related to OSCE tools and mechanisms for conflict resolution, good governance in corrupted areas, money laundering and terrorist financing in the region.
They will additionally discuss the impact of restrictions on human rights in emergency situations, the source said.
The parliament, which partakes regularly in the assembly’s meetings, will be represented by Senator Hachemi Djiar and MPs Nourreddine Bekkada and Djamila Belhabib.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum