Parliament delegation partakes in meetings of OSCE PA in Andorra la Vella
APS : MONDAY 02 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS – A delegation from the two Houses of Parliament will take part in the meetings of the fall session 2017 of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE PA),
planned in Andorra la Vella from 3 to 5 October, said Monday a communiqué of the Council of the Nation.
The participants will discuss a number of issues, namely “security in the OSCE region: new challenges, new missions”, chiefly “cybercrime”, “environmental security: coping with climate change” and “the human dimension: promoting education as a guarantee of stability and development”, said the same source.
The session will also include the holding of the meeting of the OSCE PA Mediterranean Forum, under the theme “promoting security and cooperation in Mediterranean.”
The Algerian delegation is composed of Zoubir Touafchia, deputy chairman of the National Council, president of the parliamentary group of the presidential third party Hachemi Djiar and two members of the National People’s Assembly.
The Algerian Parliament regularly participates in the meetings of the OSCE PA as a cooperation partner.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles