APS : MONDAY 02 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS – A delegation from the two Houses of Parliament will take part in the meetings of the fall session 2017 of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE PA),
planned in Andorra la Vella from 3 to 5 October, said Monday a communiqué of the Council of the Nation.
The participants will discuss a number of issues, namely “security in the OSCE region: new challenges, new missions”, chiefly “cybercrime”, “environmental security: coping with climate change” and “the human dimension: promoting education as a guarantee of stability and development”, said the same source.
The session will also include the holding of the meeting of the OSCE PA Mediterranean Forum, under the theme “promoting security and cooperation in Mediterranean.”
The Algerian delegation is composed of Zoubir Touafchia, deputy chairman of the National Council, president of the parliamentary group of the presidential third party Hachemi Djiar and two members of the National People’s Assembly.
The Algerian Parliament regularly participates in the meetings of the OSCE PA as a cooperation partner.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina