APS : Saturday, 26 November 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel said Sunday in Algiers that he discussed with Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations of Lesotho Mamphono Khaketla the outcomes of the 4th Africa-Arab Summit, held in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea.
“We have discussed the outcomes of Malabo summit and the prospects of cooperation between Africa and Arab countries,” Messahel told the press following his discussions with Lesotho’s Foreign minister.
Messahel added that they have also focused on the preparations for the next steps, particularly the next African Union summit and the major issues on its agenda.
As regards the candidacy of some African countries for the position of the chairperson of the AU Commission, Messahel underlined the importance of the principle of coordination between North Africa Group and South Africa Group, to which Lesotho belongs.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony