APS : Sunday, 05 March 2017
ALGIERS- The president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika designated the Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa to represent him in the celebration of the 60th
anniversary of Ghana’s independence which will take place in Accra (Ghana) said Sunday, the presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
“In response to the invitation he received from his Excellency Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, president of the Republic of Ghana, his Excellency Abdelaziz Bouteflika, President of the Republic designated Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, Speaker of the People’s National Assembly to represent him in the celebration of the 60th anniversary of independence of the Republic of Ghana, which will take place on 6 March 2017 in Accra,” said the source.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine