APS : Thursday, 14 April 2016
ALGIERS- The president of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika designated Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House) to represent him at the inauguration ceremony of the re-elected President of Congo,
which will take place next Saturday in Brazzaville, said the presidency of the Republic in a communiqué Thursday.
“Following the invitation received from Denis Sassou N’Guesso, president of the Republic of Congo, the president of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika designated Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, speaker of the Lower House, to represent him at the inauguration ceremony of the re-elected Congolese Head of State, which will take place on 16th April, 2016 in Brazzaville,” said the source.
The Speaker of the Lower House will be accompanied by the minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and the Arab League, Abdelkader Messahel, added the source.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo