APS : Tuesday, 05 April 2016
ALGIERS- The Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa received Tuesday the Deputy Speaker of Bundestag Ulrich Scholer, accompanied by several of his assistants and German ambassador to Algiers.
The relations between Algeria and Germany are “good at the political, economic and parliamentary levels and the two countries permanently hold consultations about issues of common interest,” according to a communiqué of the People’s National Assembly, citing Ould Khelifa.
In this regard, he underlined that “the exchange of visits between senior officials of the two countries in the last few years gave an impetus to these relations which need to be further developed.”
After presenting an overview on the “positive” aspects of the constitutional revision, he called to “continue efforts aimed at strengthening partnership between the two countries notably in the field of advanced industries and new technologies,” insisting particularly on cooperation in terms of training of students and executives.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide