APS : Tuesday, 05 April 2016
ALGIERS- The Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa received Tuesday the Deputy Speaker of Bundestag Ulrich Scholer, accompanied by several of his assistants and German ambassador to Algiers.
The relations between Algeria and Germany are “good at the political, economic and parliamentary levels and the two countries permanently hold consultations about issues of common interest,” according to a communiqué of the People’s National Assembly, citing Ould Khelifa.
In this regard, he underlined that “the exchange of visits between senior officials of the two countries in the last few years gave an impetus to these relations which need to be further developed.”
After presenting an overview on the “positive” aspects of the constitutional revision, he called to “continue efforts aimed at strengthening partnership between the two countries notably in the field of advanced industries and new technologies,” insisting particularly on cooperation in terms of training of students and executives.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president