APS : Monday, 19 September 2016
ALGIERS-Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, representative of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the 17 Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement held in Venezuela, was received by President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela Nicols Maduro Moros,
announced the Assembly Monday in a communiqué.
During the audience, President Maduro broached “proposals” of this country for oil market stability, stressing that the upcoming meeting of the International Energy Forum (IEF) in Algiers is a real opportunity to ensure reasonable and equitable prices for the stability of the world economy and enable producing countries revive their economies and develop their societies,” the communiqué added.
President Maduro paid tribute to “Algeria under the leadership of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika for its constructive approaches regarding several political and economic issues and its pioneering role in peace, security and development in Africa and the Arab world,” the same source said.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister