APS : Thursday, 02 June 2016
ALGIERS – Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (APN), Mohamed-Larbi Ould Khelifa on Thursday held discussions with Speaker of French National Assembly Claude Bartolone.
The two officials met shortly before the holding of the High Inter-parliamentary Commission, during Bartolone’s three-day visit to Algeria at the invitation of Ould
The High Inter-parliamentary Commission will examine several issues of common interest, notably the Algerian-French partnership in the investment and trade as well as security and the fight against terrorism in the Mediterranean region.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya