APS : Thursday, 02 June 2016
ALGIERS – Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (APN), Mohamed-Larbi Ould Khelifa on Thursday held discussions with Speaker of French National Assembly Claude Bartolone.
The two officials met shortly before the holding of the High Inter-parliamentary Commission, during Bartolone’s three-day visit to Algeria at the invitation of Ould
The High Inter-parliamentary Commission will examine several issues of common interest, notably the Algerian-French partnership in the investment and trade as well as security and the fight against terrorism in the Mediterranean region.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied