APS : Monday, 04 April 2016
ALGIERS- Speaker of People’s National Assembly (Lower House) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa held talks Monday, in Algiers, the head of Tunisia’s People’s Representative Assembly Mohamed Ennaceur.
The discussion focused on “ways and means to contribute, through Parliament, to strengthening cooperation and solidarity between the two countries in the areas interesting the two peoples,” Ennaceur told APS.
The two sides, he added, agreed to contribute, within the framework of the parliaments of the two countries, to boost the achievements made through cooperation between the two governments and the leaders of the two countries.
The speaker of Tunisian Assembly of the People’s Representatives started, Monday morning, a two-day official visit to Algeria at the invitation of the speaker of the People’s National Assembly, Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, during which he will meet many senior State officials.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation