APS : Monday, 04 April 2016
ALGIERS- Speaker of People’s National Assembly (Lower House) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa held talks Monday, in Algiers, the head of Tunisia’s People’s Representative Assembly Mohamed Ennaceur.
The discussion focused on “ways and means to contribute, through Parliament, to strengthening cooperation and solidarity between the two countries in the areas interesting the two peoples,” Ennaceur told APS.
The two sides, he added, agreed to contribute, within the framework of the parliaments of the two countries, to boost the achievements made through cooperation between the two governments and the leaders of the two countries.
The speaker of Tunisian Assembly of the People’s Representatives started, Monday morning, a two-day official visit to Algeria at the invitation of the speaker of the People’s National Assembly, Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, during which he will meet many senior State officials.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne