APS : Sunday, 17 April 2016
ALGIERS- The Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa received Sunday at the headquarters of the Assembly Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah, on official visit to Algeria, said a communiqué of the Parliament’s Lower House.
The meeting allowed “the two sides to assess the level of Algerian-Palestinian relations and examine the different ways to support the Palestinian cause,” said the communiqué.
Ould Khelifa underlined “Algeria’s firm position regarding the Palestinian cause,” pointing out that “the Algerians deputies have always defended the rights of the Palestinian people.”
On this occasion, Ould Khelifa hailed “the achievements carried out recently by the Palestinian diplomacy, notably with the recognition by several European parliaments of the Palestinian State and the raising of the Palestinian flag in the United Nations.”
Ould Khelifa said he is convinced that “the Palestinian cause will end in a victory,” stressing the need to “put an end to the inter-Palestinian divisions.”
Palestinian Prime Minister welcomed “Algeria’s ongoing support at the political and financial levels,” hoping “to deepen dialogue with Algeria at all levels.”
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation