APS : Tuesday, 19 June 2018
OSLO (Norway)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel held discussions Tuesday, in Oslo, with his Norwegian counterpart, Ine Eriksen Soreide,
on the sidelines of his participation at the Forum of Oslo (June 19-20).
The discussions focused on bilateral relations and the ways and methods to boost them.
The two ministers expressed appreciation for the quality of relations between the two countries, and which constitute a “good basis for the development of significant and diversified economic cooperation between Algeria and Norway.”
Messahel and Soreide agreed “to work together to assist the business community in the two countries in identifying the areas of cooperation to step up trade and develop investments.”
The two officials also broached the main theme of Oslo Forum which centers upon mediation.
In this respect, Messahel presented the Algerian approach and efforts for the settlement of conflicts, and which favors political solutions based on dialogue and national reconciliation, without any foreign interference.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony