APS : Monday, 25 February 2019
ALGIERS-At the invitation of his Algerian counterpart, Abdelkader Messahel, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and African Integration of the Government of Niger, Kalla Ankourao will be
on a two-day official visit to Algeria as from Tuesday, the Foreign Affairs Ministry announced Monday in a communiqué.
During the visit, which is part of the enhancement of bilateral cooperation, friendship and good neighborhood, both sides will “assess bilateral relations and partnership opportunities,” said the source.
According to the Ministry, both FMs “will also discuss regional and international issues of common interest, notably the challenges facing the region.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied