APS : Monday, 25 February 2019
ALGIERS-At the invitation of his Algerian counterpart, Abdelkader Messahel, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and African Integration of the Government of Niger, Kalla Ankourao will be
on a two-day official visit to Algeria as from Tuesday, the Foreign Affairs Ministry announced Monday in a communiqué.
During the visit, which is part of the enhancement of bilateral cooperation, friendship and good neighborhood, both sides will “assess bilateral relations and partnership opportunities,” said the source.
According to the Ministry, both FMs “will also discuss regional and international issues of common interest, notably the challenges facing the region.”
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum