APS : WEDNESDAY 17 JANUARY 2018
ALGIERS – Nigeria’s Foreign Minister Geoffrey Onyeama will pay a three-day visit to Algeria, at the invitation of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
“The visit, which aims at strengthening the strategic relations between Algeria and Nigeria, will be an opportunity to assess the multifaceted cooperation and examine means and ways to give new impetus to the strong relations, in line with the directives of the Algerian and Nigerian Heads of State, especially through the holding of the 4th session of High Joint Cooperation commission,” said the statement.
During this visit, which is taking place ahead of the 30th session of African Union Summit, the two Foreign ministers will discuss the main issues on the agenda of this session, as well as regional and international issues of common interest, especially the situation in the Sahel, the fight against terrorism and organized crime,” added the statement.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya