APS : Monday, 08 February 2016
ALGIERS- Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs Kristian Jensen insisted Monday in Algiers on the need to “strengthen the Algerian-Danish partnership in the pharmaceutical field.
The Danish minister expressed, in a meeting with the Minister of Health, Population and Hospital Reform Abdelmalek Boudiaf, his satisfaction with the “development of the bilateral relations in the pharmaceutical field, represented by Novo Nordisk laboratories, set up in Algeria for several years.”
Denmark, known for its advanced pharmaceutical industry, underlined its willingness to “encourage the investment in this field for the creation of jobs and the support of health sector in Algeria.”
Jensen welcomed the progress made in the Algerian health sector and the use of modern communication technologies to ensure the good follow-up of patients.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation