APS : Monday, 08 February 2016
ALGIERS- Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs Kristian Jensen insisted Monday in Algiers on the need to “strengthen the Algerian-Danish partnership in the pharmaceutical field.
The Danish minister expressed, in a meeting with the Minister of Health, Population and Hospital Reform Abdelmalek Boudiaf, his satisfaction with the “development of the bilateral relations in the pharmaceutical field, represented by Novo Nordisk laboratories, set up in Algeria for several years.”
Denmark, known for its advanced pharmaceutical industry, underlined its willingness to “encourage the investment in this field for the creation of jobs and the support of health sector in Algeria.”
Jensen welcomed the progress made in the Algerian health sector and the use of modern communication technologies to ensure the good follow-up of patients.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار