APS : Wednesday, 08 February 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Industry and Mining Abdesselam Bouchouareb said Tuesday, in Algiers, during his meeting with the Tunisian Minister of Energy and Mining Hela Cheikhrouhou that the Algerian-Tunisian partnership in the mining sector,
particularly at level of border regions “will be boosted,” said the ministry in a communiqué.
“Algeria and France are united by strong and diversified relations that we work to boost through projects that generate wealth and jobs for the youth of both countries,” said Bouchouareb.
“Priority will be granted to the development of bilateral relations in the mining field at the border regions, which contain considerable mineral resources,” added the minister.
The two parties highlighted the importance to exploit the border regions’ natural resources in order to launch a new partnership aimed at developing the existing mineral resources and creating industrial activities and sustainable services centered on major projects, said the communiqué.
The two ministers agreed, for the first time, to introduce cooperation and partnership in the sector on the agenda of the High Joint Commission and in the meetings on the development of economic relations, added the source.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony