APS : Tuesday, 06 October 2020
ALGIERS- National police chief Khelifa Ounissi received Tuesday his Spanish counterpart, Francisco Pardo Piqueras, who is on a visit to Algeria, the General Directorate of National Police said in a statement.
“As part of the Algerian-Spanish bilateral police cooperation, a high-level delegation led by Francisco Pardo Piqueras, the director general of the Spanish Police, made a visit to Algeria,” the source said.
Speaking to his Algerian counterpart, the Spanish police chief stressed “the importance of the meeting, meant to boost bilateral cooperation and examine issues of common interest.”
Piqueras also underlined the “excellent Algerian-Spanish relations in terms of cooperation, especially training and transnational organized crime in all its forms.”
At the end of the meeting, the two police officers expressed their desire to enhance bilateral police cooperation in terms of “exchange of expertise, mutual technical assistance and specialized training in various police fields.”
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation