APS : Tuesday, 06 October 2020
ALGIERS- National police chief Khelifa Ounissi received Tuesday his Spanish counterpart, Francisco Pardo Piqueras, who is on a visit to Algeria, the General Directorate of National Police said in a statement.
“As part of the Algerian-Spanish bilateral police cooperation, a high-level delegation led by Francisco Pardo Piqueras, the director general of the Spanish Police, made a visit to Algeria,” the source said.
Speaking to his Algerian counterpart, the Spanish police chief stressed “the importance of the meeting, meant to boost bilateral cooperation and examine issues of common interest.”
Piqueras also underlined the “excellent Algerian-Spanish relations in terms of cooperation, especially training and transnational organized crime in all its forms.”
At the end of the meeting, the two police officers expressed their desire to enhance bilateral police cooperation in terms of “exchange of expertise, mutual technical assistance and specialized training in various police fields.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied