APS : Tuesday, 24 January 2017
PARIS- A delegation of the National Gendarmerie, chaired by Major-general Menad Nouba, has participated Tuesday in Lille (north of France) in the 9th International Cyber Security Forum (FIC 2017), the Algerian delegation told APS.
This forum, launched in 2007 by the French Gendarmerie is destined to the professionals of cyber security, from both public and private sectors.
The forum is a space for launching reflections and exchanging views to improve the European vision on cyber security and reinforcing the fight against
The 9th FIC, which will be held over two days, will examine the international inflows, the cyber-security sector, safety in companies, the fight against cybercrime, new technologies, the questions of society and security technology.
On the sidelines of the forum, General-Major Menad Nouba, met with his French counterpart, Army General Richard Lizurey. The two officials broached the possibilities of strengthening cooperation between the two bodies and issues of “common interests,” the same source said.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister