APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
PARIS-A coordination meeting gathering Heads of consulates consular officials of Algeria’s embassies in Europe takes place at the embassy of Algeria in Paris.
Chaired by Secretary General of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Hassane Rabehi, in the presence of Secretary General of the Ministry of Interior and Local Assemblies El Hocine Mazouz, the meeting aims to assess the biometric passport delivery process with a view to taking additional facilitation measures to members of the national community in Europe.
The meeting, attended by senior officials from both ministries, will be an opportunity to discuss organization procedures and necessary means to facilitate to the national community the fulfilment of their electoral duty in the legislative election to take place on 4 May.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum