APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
PARIS-A coordination meeting gathering Heads of consulates consular officials of Algeria’s embassies in Europe takes place at the embassy of Algeria in Paris.
Chaired by Secretary General of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Hassane Rabehi, in the presence of Secretary General of the Ministry of Interior and Local Assemblies El Hocine Mazouz, the meeting aims to assess the biometric passport delivery process with a view to taking additional facilitation measures to members of the national community in Europe.
The meeting, attended by senior officials from both ministries, will be an opportunity to discuss organization procedures and necessary means to facilitate to the national community the fulfilment of their electoral duty in the legislative election to take place on 4 May.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan