APS : Tuesday, 06 December 2016
ALGIERS- Belgium’s Prime Minister Charles Michel said Tuesday in Algiers that his visit is aimed at stepping up relations between his country and Algeria and developing bilateral cooperation in all fields.
In a statement upon his arrival in Algiers, Charles Michel said his visit to Algeria will be an opportunity for “the two countries to boost bilateral relations in different areas.”
The two sides will examine ways and methods to strengthen economic cooperation, investment, security and the fight against terrorism, in addition to immigration, according to the Belgian official.
Belgium’s premiers added that he and his Algerian counterpart “will consider how to work together to deal with the issue (of immigration).”
Charles Michel arrived Tuesday evening in Algiers for a two-day working visit to Algeria.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy