APS : Tuesday, 06 December 2016
ALGIERS- Belgium’s Prime Minister Charles Michel said Tuesday in Algiers that his visit is aimed at stepping up relations between his country and Algeria and developing bilateral cooperation in all fields.
In a statement upon his arrival in Algiers, Charles Michel said his visit to Algeria will be an opportunity for “the two countries to boost bilateral relations in different areas.”
The two sides will examine ways and methods to strengthen economic cooperation, investment, security and the fight against terrorism, in addition to immigration, according to the Belgian official.
Belgium’s premiers added that he and his Algerian counterpart “will consider how to work together to deal with the issue (of immigration).”
Charles Michel arrived Tuesday evening in Algiers for a two-day working visit to Algeria.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart